SVKM's Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS), a deemed to be university announces entrance test NPAT 2017 for admission (session 2017-18).
The last date for online registrations for the NPAT examination is April 30, 2017, and the NPAT Test is scheduled to take place on May 13 and 14, 2017.
For the first time, NMIMS offering unique, emergent and employable undergraduate program, in the field of Design.
Apart from this, students can also explore growth opportunities from its ongoing programs in the field of Engineering and technology management, Pharmacy and technology management, Commerce and Economics.
Dr. Rajan Saxena, Vice Chancellor - SVKM's NMIMS said, "NMIMS is known for its excellence and with our new offering under the UG programs we aim to create a talent pool that can take the legacy of excellence forward.
With increasing demand for talents in the creative fields and lack of trained professionals in the field of design, we have introduced different undergraduate programs to fill this gap."
"Engineering, pharmacy, commerce, and economics have been the fields that continue to see demand from students and recruiters every year since the inception of these programs.
Our curriculum is designed in a manner that can explore the all round performance of students and bring out the best in them. Hence, students look forward to our programs and register for the NPAT exam", added Dr. Saxena.
NMIMS is amongst the top 15 universities in India.
The NPAT examination would help students to secure admission in more than 8 programs in the fields of Engineering and technology management, Pharmacy and technology management, Commerce, Economics, and Design.
- NPAT 2017 (NMIMS Programs after Twelfth) is the official entrance test for admissions to Undergraduate Degree and Integrated Degree Programs (Academic session 2017-18) being offered by constituent schools of NMIMS for Mumbai, Shirpur, Bengaluru, Indore and Navi Mumbai Campuses.
- For further details please visit the official website
- With a legacy of over 35 years, NMIMS has grown to being not only one of the top-10 B-schools in India but has also emerged as a multi-disciplinary University with four campuses at Mumbai, Shirpur, Bengaluru & Hyderabad and 11 constituent schools that include Management, Engineering, Pharmacy, Architecture, Commerce, Business Economics, Science, Law, Aviation, Liberal Arts & Distance Learning.
- Carving the future of more than 12000 students every year with 450 full time experienced faculty members and more than 200 visiting faculty, the Deemed to be University (as per UGC Norms) is a part of India's most sought after academic community.
- Committed to making NMIMS a Centre for an outstanding learning experience, the University plans to set up campuses across India to address the need for quality education, thereby creating a pool of top notch professionals.
- For further details please visit: http://www.npat.in/