SVKM's Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) has announced admissions to 3 year degree and 5 year Integrated degree programs B.Sc. (Economics), B.Tech., MBA (Pharma. Tech.), MBA (Tech.), B.Com (Hons.), BBA via NMAT (UG) - entrance test.
Two new undergraduate programmes are also introduced:
- B. Sc (Finance)
- B.Tech (Textile Technology)
These programmes will be available at various schools at Mumbai and Shirpur campuses.
- Candidates appearing for 12th standard from any board/ university can enroll online via official website of NMIMS.
- Applicants have to clear the entrance test- NMAT (UG) for admissions.
- It aims to provide students with specialised knowledge in the area of finance.
- Advanced understanding of international aspects of financial markets and other aspects of finance domain is intended to be provided to the students.
- It can be considered as a terminal course as students will be provided with job opprtunities in investment banks, broking houses, insurance companies and asset management companies.
- Students will also be able to work as research analysts.
B.Tech. (Textile Technology):
- Students will be provided with a platform to improve their insight to win against some of the toughest real life challenges in technology for which the "See and learn and work and learn concept" has been adopted by the Centre For Textile Functions (CTF) to encourage innovative ideas along with the skills which are essential to work in the current technology available in the textile industry.
- This programme has a strong support from textile industry for training.
- Students can have a best future in textile industries in India and abroad.
- Candidates must enroll online for NMAT (UG) before 25th April, 2014
- NMAT (UG) 2014 online test will be conducted on 10th and 11th May, 2014, between 10 am and 12 pm. Reporting time: 8:45 am.
Click here for more details and to register