Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS), announces NMIMS Management apptitude Test (NMAT) 2015 for admissions to its School of Business Management for academic session 2015-17.
The programmes covered under NMAT 2015 are 2-year full-time MBA, MBA(HR), & MBA (Pharmaceutical Management) at Mumbai campus and 2-year full-time PGDM at Bengaluru and PGDBM at Hyderabad campuses.
- Full time bachelor's degree (10+2+3/4) in any discipline from a recognised University with minimum 50% marks in the aggregate in first attempt.
- Those candidates who have cleared their graduation by doing a part-time course or through distance learning, correspondence courses, externally, open school are not eligible to apply.
How to apply:
- Candidates can register online.
- Registration charges are:
- Rs.2000/- for normal registration for either MBA full time - Mumbai campus or PGDM - Bengaluru / PGDBM - Hyderabad.
- Rs. 2400/- for both MBA full time - Mumbai campus and PGDM - Bengaluru / PGDBM - Hyderabad.
- Rs. 2550/- for late registration for either MBA full time Mumbai campus or PGDM - Bengaluru / PGDBM - Hyderabad.
- Rs. 3000/- for both MBA full time - Mumbai campus and PGDM - Bengaluru / PGDBM - Hyderabad.
- Start of registration: July 2, 2014
- End of registration: September 24, 2014
- Start of online exams: October 7, 2014
- End of online exams: December 20, 2014
For more information contact:
91-22-42355621 / 42355622
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org