National Law University (NLU), Delhi invites applications for admission to B.A.LL.B Degree course, Master of Law (LLM) and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) courses commencing in 2014.
Admission to B.A., LL.B. (Hons.), LL.M. and Ph.D. Programmes will be through All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) to be conducted at Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cochin, Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jammu, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Noida and Patna.
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 examination with 50% of marks from recognised board of examination.
- Age: Below 21 years as on 01st July 2014 (23 years in case of SC / ST candidates).
- Reservation: 15% for SC, 7.5% for ST and 3% for Persons with Disabilities.
- Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline with 55% of marks from any of the recognised universities.
- Reservation: 15% for SC Candidates, 7.5% for ST Candidates, 3% for Persons with Disabilities.
Candidates should have a Master's degree in relevant discipline with 55% of marks from any of the recognised universities.
Candidates will be selected based on AILET entrance test score.
How to apply:
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of National Law University Delhi.
- The filled application form, along with demand draft of Rs. 3,000/- (Rs 1,000/- for SC / ST) drawn in favor of 'The Registrar, National Law University, Delhi', should be payable at Delhi.
- The completed application should be sent to the below address.
Last date for the submission of application form is 07th April 2014.
AILET 2014 entrance test will be conducted on 04th May 2014.
National Law University Delhi,
Sector - 14, Dwarka,
Delhi - 110078.
Tel.: 011 - 24533442.