Rajiv Gandhi National Cyber Law Centre, a Centre of Excellence in Cyber Law (established by Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India, New Delhi at NLIU, Bhopal) launches One Year Post Graduate Diploma in Cyber Law in order to deal with new and critical issues relating to various legal aspects of cyberspace through distance learning mode.
Candidates shall be admitted to the course on the basis of their past academic record.
Candidates having Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized University or a qualification declared by the University as equivalent to it and recognised as such.
How to Apply:
- Application form along with the information brochure can be obtained from the university in person or on request.
- The request letter must be superscribed "Request for P.G. Diploma in Cyber Law (Distance Learning) application form".
- Application forms are also available in their website www.nliu.ac.in.
- Cost of application form is Rs.500/- to be paid in cash or through DD of any nationalized bank drawn in favour of ‘Director, National Law Institute University, Bhopal, payable at Bhopal'.
- Filled-in downloaded forms must be sent in along with the DD, without which it shall be rejected.
- The eligible candidates shall apply for admission on the Admission Form prescribed by the University and send to the Registrar, National Law Institute University, Kerwa Dam Road, Bhopal-462044.
- Filled application forms are to be submitted in person or through ‘Speed-Post' Only.
Last date of issuing and receiving completed application forms is July 15, 2014 till 05.00 p.m.
Evaluation Scheme for each paper:
|Written Exam (Subjective Type)||80 marks|
|Project (On the topic of the candidate's choice)||20 marks|
Examination Centre: All the examinations / contact programmes will be held at NLIU, Bhopal.
|S. No.||Particulars||Amount (Rs.)|
|1.||Registration fee for the Program||1,500|
|3.||Tuition Fess||(Rs. 5,000 each semester) 10,000|
For any Query Contact No.: 0755 - 2696965, +91-7747968863