National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NITK), Surathkal has invited applications for admission to Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) programmes.
Admissions for the commencing session December 2015.
Candidates should have master's degree in relevant field with a CGPA of at least 6.5 (6.0 for SC/ST/PWD) in the 0-10 scale grading system, or not less than 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in the aggregate.
How to Apply?
- Click Here to download the application form
- Filled application form should be sent to the Asst. Registrar (Academic), National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal, Srinivasnagar, Mangalore -575 025, Karnataka State.
- D.D. of Rs. 500/- (for SC/ST- Rs.150/-) drawn in favor of the Director, N.I.T.K., Surathkal payable at State Bank of India, or Canara Bank, NITK, Campus Branch, Surathkal should be sent along with the application form.
Candidates are selected on the basis of academic performance in the qualifying examinations, written aptitude test, presentation on a research topic and interview as specified by the concerned departments.
- Last Date to receive applications: November 19, 2015.
- Announcement of list of shortlisted candidates : November 26, 2015.
- Date of Selection Test and/or Interview: December 14, 2015 and December 15, 2015.
For more information on college and courses, visit the university's website