National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE), Mumbai, invites applications for admission to Postgraduate Diploma programmes, commencing in 2014.
The programmes are offered in:
- Postgraduate Diploma in Industrial Engineering (PGDIE)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Manufacturing Management (PGDMM)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Project Management (PGDPM)
- Candidate should have bachelors' degree in engineering / technology discipline with 60% of marks from any of the recognised universities.
- Final year engineering / technology candidates can also apply.
The candidates are selected based on GATE scores, group discussion and interview conducted by the institute.
How to apply:
- Candidates can fill application form online.
- The filled application form along, with DD of Rs. 1,000/- (Rs. 500/- for SC/ST/PD) and applicable bank charges can be paid in the form of challan in any branch of State Bank of India.
- Online payment option is also available for SBI account holders through i-collect facility.
- Printout of the application form duly signed by the candidates should be sent to the below address.
Last date for the submission of application form is 10th April 2014.
Deputy / Assistant Registrar (Academic),
National Institute of Industrial Engineering,
Vihar Lake, P.O NITIE, Mumbai - 400087.
Ph No: 022 - 28573371.