National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NITK), Suratkal invites applications for admissions into Master of Science (M.Sc) in Physics and Chemistry programme for the academic session 2015.
- Candidates should have a bachelor's degree in related subjects with not less than 60% marks in aggregate from a recognised university.
How to apply:
- Application forms are available here.
- The duly filled in application forms are to be sent to the Assistant Registrar (Academic), National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal, Srinivasnagar, Mangalore -575 025, Karnataka State along with the D.D. of Rs. 500/- (for SC/ST- Rs.150/-) drawn in favor of the Director, N.I.T.K., Surathkal payable at Mangalore.
- Selection of candidates for admission to M.Sc (Chemistry & Physics) will be based upon the academic performance in the qualifying degree program, written aptitude test conducted by the respective departments.
- Last date of submission of the application form: May 15, 2015
- Applications to be sent to the departments for processing: May 19, 2015
- Last date for dispatch of call letters to short-listed candidates: May 27, 2015
- Date of selection test/interview: June 11, 2015 and June 12, 2015
- Publication of provisional selection/merit-list on website: June 19, 2015
For further information, visit NIT Suratkal