National Institute of Technology (NIT), Rourkela, invites applications for admission to Doctorate of Philosophy (Ph.D) and Master of Technology (M.Tech) (Research) programmes, commencing in the session starting autumn semester (July) 2014.
The programmes are offered in:
- Biotechnology and Medical Engineering
- Ceramic Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Industrial Design
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- School of Management
- Life Science
- Earth and Atmospheric Science
- Food Process Engineering
- Planning and Architecture
Candidates must have a B.E / B.Tech / B.Pharm / M.Sc / MCA degree in relevant discipline with 60% of marks from any of the recognised universities.
Candidates must have a Master's degree in relevant discipline with 65% of marks from any of the recognised universities.
How to apply:
- The application forms are available in the official website of National Institute of Technology Rourkela.
- The filled application form along with DD of Rs. 500/- drawn in favor of 'Director, national Institute of Technology, Rourkela', should be payable at Rourkela.
- Last date for the submission of application form is 02nd June 2014.
- Result of scrutiny in the website on 09th June 2014.
Deputy Registrar (Academic),
National Institute of Technology,
Rourkela, Orissa - 769008.
Ph: 0661 - 2464000.