National Institute of Technology (NIT), Goa, invites applications for admissions to Doctorate of Philosophy (Ph.D) programmes, commencing in 2014-15.
The Ph.D programmes are offered in:
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Computer science and Engineering
Master's Degree in Engineering / Technology or equivalent in an appropriate area with a minimum CGPA of 6.5 out of 10 or equivalent (60% of marks).
Candidates will be selected based on the written test and personal interview conducted by the institute.
How to apply:
- The application form and prospectus can be downloaded from the official website of National Institute of Technology Goa.
- The filled application form along with demand draft of Rs. 500/- (Rs. 200/- for SC/ST) drawn in favor of 'Director NIT Goa', should be payable at Ponda, Goa and should reach, NIT Goa, 403-401.
- Last date for the submission of application form is 23rd June 2014
- Written test / interview will be held on 10th July 2014.
The Assistant Registrar,
National Institute of Technology, Goa,
Farmagudi, Ponda - 403401,
Tel: 0382 - 22404207.