National Institute of Technology (NIT), Durgapur, has announced admissions to MBA programme for the academic year 2014.
The Department of Management Studies (DMS) invites students with high leadership potential to explore the myriad ways in which the DMS faculties are disseminating knowledge through an academically rigorous and innovative curriculum to develop future leaders and managers to address the challenges and dynamic business problems in the world.
Duration of the course: 2 years.
- Graduates in any discipline with a minimum of 55% marks in graduation (5% relaxation for SC & ST) and a valid CAT score are eligible to apply.
- Mere fulfilment of the eligibility criteria does not ensure call for GD (Group Discussion) and PI (Personal Interview).
- Short-listing for GD-PI will be based on valid CAT score.
- Merit list for admission will be made based on valid CAT score (weightage- 75%), GD (weightage- 10%) and PI (weightage- 15%).
- The students getting provisional admission to the MBA course 2014-2016 will have to submit the photocopy of final marks sheet and original migration certificate within one month from the commencement of classes. Failing to do so will lead to cancellation of admission.
How to apply?
- The application form can be downloaded from the institute website
- The duly filled application must be sent along with attachments and a DD of Rs. 1050/- ( Rs. 450/- for SC/ST/PWD) drawn in favour of ‘National Institute of Technology Durgapur' to be payable at State Bank of India (R. E. College Durgapur branch; code - 2108)
- Last date for receiving duly filled application form: 11th April, 2014
- Shortlisted student list will be available on: 25th April, 2014
- GD and PI: 9th to 15th May, 2014
- Final results will be announced on: 30th May, 2014
- Admission forms for waiting list (in case of vacancy) will be available on: 9th July, 2014
- Commencement of classes: Mid week of July, 2014 (tentative)
Click here for further details and to apply