National Institute of Technology (NIT), Durgapur has invited applications for admission to 2 years full time Master of Technology (M.Tech) programme.
The admissions are offered for the academic session 2015.
- Candidates should have minimum 60% marks (6.5 CGPA) in last qualifying degree examination/ relaxation of 5% marks/ 0.5 CGPA is applicable for SC/ST candidates.
How to Apply
- Candidates can visit NIT Durgapur to apply online
- The application must accompany a demand draft of Rs 500 (Rs 250 for SC/ST/PWD candidates) drawn in favour of "NIT Durgapur" payable at Durgapur towards the application fee
- The completed application must be submitted by hand or by post to the office of the undersigned by July 06, 2015.
- The envelope containing the duly filled-in application with relevant documents and the demand draft should be superscribed "Application for M. Tech Programme (tick the appropriate one) - 2015-16 (without scholarship) in _______(specialization), Department of _________ (name of the department)" and sent to Dean (Research & Consultancy), PG & Research Cell, Academic Section, National Institute Technology Durgapur, Mahatma Gandhi Avenue, Durgapur 713 209, West Bengal, India
- Selection will depend on the number of applications received and the eligibility. Candidate shortlisted shall have to taken an admission test
- A further screening shall be made after the written test and the list of candidates to appear for viva voice will be published by the respective departments after the admission test
- Last date for submission of completed application: July 06, 2015
- Display of the list of short-listed candidates: July 13, 2015
- Dates of written test, screening and viva-voice: July 20, 2015 to , July 22, 2015
- For more information on college and courses, click here