National Institute of Technology (NIT) Arunachal Pradesh has invited applications for admission to Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) programmes.
Admissions are offered in Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry for the academic session 2015-16.
- Candidate should have M.Tech/ M.E.in relevant discipline with minimum of 6.5 CGPA in 10 point scale or 60% marks in aggregate in M.E/ M.Tech from a recognised university
- Candidate should hold B.Tech/ B.E. in relevant discipline with at least 7.0 CGPA or 65 % marks in aggregate from a recognised university
- Candidate should have M.Sc in relevant discipline with at least 6.5 CGPA in 10 point scale or 60 % marks in aggregate from a recognised university
- For candidates belonging to SC/ST the minimum CGPA/marks to be relaxed by 0.5 CGPA or 5 %
- For admission to Engineering and Science disciplines (except Life Science) a candidate should have passed Mathematics in +2 Science.
- Science students admitted to Ph.D. programme in Engineering should have passed Mathematics in +3 level
How to Apply?
- Click here to download the application form
- Filled in application along with the necessary enclosures and application fee of Rs 500/- (Rs 300/- for SC/ST/PH) should be sent to Dean (Research & Consultancy); Research & Development Cell, National Institute Technology Arunachal Pradesh 791112, Yupia in a sealed cover super-scribing "Application for Ph.D Programme (with fellowship), 2015-16 in Department of (name of the concerned department)"
- Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of The Director, National Institute of Technology, Arunachal Pradesh payable at SBI, Nirjuli (SBIN0009535)
- Shortlisted candidates should appear for written admission test/ viva conducted in the concerned department
- Last date to submit the application : August 25, 2015.
- Announcement of short listed candidates: August 30, 2015.
- Date of written test & viva: September 03, 2015 to September 04, 2015
For more information on college and courses, click here