The National Institute of Speech and Hearing (NISH) has started the application process for undergraduate degree programs for the academic session 2017-18. Candidates can apply on their official website.
Admissions for various courses:
- The admission process is open for Bachelor of Computer Science (BSc CS), Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) and Bachelor of Commerce (BCom) courses for deaf and hearing impaired candidates for which Students need to have a class 12/Plus Two/Pre-degree from any nationally recognised institution to be eligible for the degree programs at NISH.
How is the selection process done?
- The Institute will conduct a Degree Admission Competency Examination (DACE) clearing which, students will secure seats at the Institute.
About the exam pattern:
- The exam will contain questions on English, Mathematics and Logical ability. Students who opt for Fine Arts will need to appear for an aptitude test in a drawing.
How to apply for NISH degree courses for 2017-18?
- Go to the official website of NISH admissions.
- Select the course which you want to pursue.
- Enter your details in the fields provided.
- Upload the necessary documents and submit this information.
- Save a copy of your application form for further reference.
- The last date to apply for the same is on June 20, 2017.