Nizam's University of Medical Sciences (NIMS) Hyderabad, has invited applications from eligible candidates of Andhra Pradesh for admissions to postgraduate super speciality courses of 3 years.
Admissions are offered in Doctorate of Medicine (DM) in Cardiology, Neurology, Nephrology, Clinical Pharmacology, Medical Oncology, Rheumatology and Master of Chirurgical (M.Ch) in Urology, Cardiothoracic Surgery, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Neurosurgery programmes for the session 2015.
- Candidates who have passed (MD/MS/DNB) examination from medical colleges recognised by MCI or its statutory equivalent are eligible to apply
- Candidates who will be completing training period on or before 30/06/2015 can also eligible to apply
How to Apply?
- Candidates can visit the official website and apply online
- Application fee Rs 2,000 should be paid through demand draft. Demand draft should be drawn in favour of the Director, Nizam's Institute of Medical Sciences, payable at Hyderabad or by paying Rs 2,000in NIMS cash counter
- The hard copy of the filled‐in application form with all necessary documents and the DD/NIMS cash receipt shall be submitted in person or sent by post to the Associate Dean, Aptitude Testing, 2nd floor, Old OPD Block, Nizam's Institute of Medical Sciences, Punjagutta, Hyderabad ‐500 082, Telangana.
- Selection will be made based on candidates performance in the entrance test. A candidate has obtain minimum of 50 % marks to qualify for admission.
- Merit list will be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidates in the entrance examination. Separate merit lists will be prepared for each subject.
- Last date for submission of application: June 20, 2015
- Availability of hall tickets for download: July 15, 2015
- Date of entrance examination: July 19, 2015
- For more information on college and courses, please click here