National Institute of Medical Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS), Bangalore invites applications for admission to Postgraduate Degree, PG Diploma and Doctorate of Philosophy (Ph.D) and Master of Philosophy (M.Phil) courses commencing in 2014.
Candidates have to visit the official website of NIMHANS to know about the programmes.
- Candidates must have passed Bachelor's or Master's degree in relevant discipline for respective courses admissions, from any of the recognised universities.
- The qualifying degrees for all the mentioned courses should be from a University recognised by NIMHANS.
- For Medical courses qualification of the degree should be recognised by the Medical Council of India.
- The candidates should have obtained not less than 55% of marks in the aggregate of the Master's degree for non-medical courses.
How to apply:
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of NIMHANS.
- The filled application form along with DD and relevant enclosures should be sent to below address.
- The application fee is Rs.1500/- per course for general candidates and Rs.1000/- per course for SC / ST candidates.
- A candidate can apply for a maximum of 3 courses only, provided they are eligible.
- Last date for the receipt of application form is 31st January 2014.
- Online entrance test will be conducted on 29th and 30th March 2014.
- The dates for interview & counselling will be held from 1st week of June 2014.
Academic and Evaluation Section,
Hosur Road, Post box 2900,
Bangalore - 560029.
Phone: +91-80-26995015 / 12.