The admissions for UG and PG courses in National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) has begun. NIFT has released the applications for various programmes for the academic year beginning in 2018.
Where to apply for NIFT admissions?
Candidates who wish to apply for any of the courses can do so on the official website of NIFT (nift.ac.in).
There are a total of 3,010 seats available in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses at the institute.
The bachelors' degree programmes are:
- fashion design
- leather design
- accessory design
- textile design
- knitwear design
- fashion communication and fashion technology apparel production
The masters' degree courses are:
- master of design
- master of fashion management
- master of fashion technology
Dates to remember
- Application process begins- October 20, 2017
- Last date to apply- December 29, 2017
- Last date to pay fee- January 2, 2018
- Application correction- December 30, 2017 to January 2, 2018
- Admit card- January 9, 2018
- Written exam- January 21, 2018
How to apply for NIFT admissions 2017?
In order to apply for NIFT admissions 2017, follow the steps given here:
- Log on to the official website of NIFT as mentioned above.
- Click on the tab for the admissions page.
- Follow the link that says "Apply now".
- Register to the site and login.
- Fill in your details
- Click to submit
- Complete the registration process
- Save the application form to your computer for future reference