The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Post Graduation (NEET PG) for dental courses notification has been released by National Board of Education (NBE). The exam for entrance in MDS courses across the nation will be held from November 30, 2016 to December 3, 2016.
Candidates can apply for NEET MDS 2017 for dental courses on the official website. This is the single exam across the nation for admissions in postgraduate dental colleges across the nation including all states. There will be a separate exam for postgraduate medical courses named NEET PG.
- Candidate must possess BDS degree from a dental college recognized by the government of India under the dentist act 1948.
- Candidate must have completed one year of internship in a recognized dental college
- Candidate must be citizen of India/ overseas citizen with Indian card holder/ person of Indian origin
- For detailed information, read here
How to Apply:
- Go to the official page for registration
- After entering the characters in the given box, click on Begin My Registration
- Enter the necessary details to create a login
- Login to fill up the application form
- Make online payment
- Submit the application
- For detailed instruction, read the guidelines
- Selection will be done on the basis of written test
- There will be 240 multiple choice questions
- The exam duration will be 3 hours
|Start date of registration||26 Sep 2016|
|Last date of registration||31 Oct 2016|
|Exam dates||30 Nov - 3 Dec, 2016|
|Date of result||15 Jan 2017|