National Sugar Institute (NSI), Kanpur, Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution, Government of India, is offering Postgraduate Diploma and Certificate courses, Fellowhip of NSI Course invites applications from eligible candidates who wish to seek admission for the academic session 2014-15.
The courses are offered in:
- PG Diploma in Sugar Technology
- PG Diploma in Sugar Engineering
- PG Diploma in Industrial Fermentation and Alcohol Technology
- Sugar Boiling Certificate Course
- Sugar Engineering Certificate Course
- Pre-Harvest Cane Maturity Survey Certificate Course
- Candidate should a Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline from any of the recognised universities.
- Candidates must have 35 years of age as on 31st July 2014.
After completion of these courses, applicants will get job in sugar factories, Distilleries of India & Abroad.
How to apply:
The application form can be downloaded from official website of National Sugar Institute.
Last date for the submission of application form is on March 2014.
National Sugar Institute,
P.O: NSI. Kalyanpur
Uttar Pradesh, India.
Tel: + 91 - 512 - 2570541.