Applications are invited by The National Law University, Delhi (NLU Delhi) for admissions into its B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) five-year programme, LL.M. (one year) and Ph.D. courses. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online only.
Read further to know complete details of eligibility, application procedure, selection procedure and important dates to apply for NLU, Delh.
For B.A. LL.B. (Hons.):
- Candidates must have completed the Class 12 or equivalent with minimum 50% marks.
- Candidates who are appearing for Class 12 examination March/April, 2016 can also apply.
For LL.M. (One year):
- Candidates must have a LL.B. or an equivalent law degree with 55% marks in aggregate or 50% in case of SC/ST candidates.
- Candidates appearing in the the final LL.B. examination in April/May 2016 can also apply.
- Candidates must have completed LL.M with minimum 55% marks or equivalent, aggregate 50% in case of SC/ST candidates.
How to apply for NLU, Delhi
- Candidates can apply online only through the official website of NLU, Delhi.
Candidates who are interested and eligible will have to appear for the AILET (All India Law Entrance Test) conducted by NLU, Delhi for admissions. The examinations will be conducted at Ahmedabad (Gandhinagar), Bangalore, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cochin, Cuttack, Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jammu, Jodhpur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Patna, Raipur and Varanasi.
- Last date for submission of application form: April 7, 2016
- Availability of admit cards: April 14, 2016
- Date of AILET entrance exam: May 1, 2016