National Law University, Delhi, and The Centre for Communication Governance at the National Law University, Delhi (CCG) invites applications to fill three places in its Fellowship Programme for 2014-2015.
About the Fellowships:
- The CCG Fellowship is a highly competitive research programme designed to build competence and raise the quality of discourse in research and policy around issues concerning civil liberties and the Internet in India.
- The Fellowship will be based out of the Centre's offices at the National Law University, Delhi. It will be for full time, for a duration of one to two years.
The Fellowship covers three broad areas:
- Civil Liberties
- Privacy, Surveillance & Big Data
- Internet Governance
- Candidates with degrees in law, public policy, management or the social sciences can apply.
- For more information on eligibility candidates may address a brief letter of inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to determine their suitability.
How to apply:
- Interested candidates are to send the following information and materials:
1. Current Curriculum Vitae
2. Contact details for two referees. Referees must be informed that they might be contacted for an oral reference or a brief written reference.
3. One academic writing sample of between 2000 and 2500 words (essay or extract, published or unpublished).
4. One piece of writing explaining a technical or academic idea or research outcome to general audiences. A 750 word outline for a research paper that the candidate proposes to produce over the course of the Fellowship, reflecting literature review.
- The application forms must be sent to the Registrar, National Law University, Delhi at email@example.com.
- Applications must also be marked to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Last date: August 2, 2014
For further information visit, www.nludelhi.ac.in