The Department of Management Studies (DMS) was started in the year 1996 as a Centre of Management Studies and Industrial Collaboration under self-finance scheme. Since then, DMS has been playing a seminal role in the growth of corporate sector and management education in India.
- The objectives of the postgraduate programme - MBA. at the Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur, India (MNIT) are as follows:
- To cultivate high standard of performance in teaching & research
- To develop the scientific, managerial and engineering manpower of the highest quality to cater to the needs of the Industry, R&D organizations and academia
- To provide opportunity to students to do research in cutting edge areas
- To be a role model and leader of educational Institutions in the country
- To provide a broad grasp of the fundamental principles of the sciences and scientific, managerial and technological methods through its curriculum
- To provide a deep understanding of the areas of specialisation
- To provide an innovative ability to solve new and open problems
- To provide a capacity to learn continually and interact with multidisciplinary groups
- To develop the students with a capability for:
*Free and objective enquiry
*Courage and integrity
*Awareness and sensitivity to the needs and aspirations of society. ○ Doing independent research in their chosen areas
- The eligibility conditions given below are the absolute minimum.
- Departments/centers may prescribe any requirements over and above these, subject to the approval of the SPGB.
- The "specified minimum" CGPA/marks implies a minimum of 6.5 on the 10 point scale (60% marks, only where CGPA is not awarded) for MBA with a relaxation for SC/ST implying minimum of 6.0 on the 10 point scale (55% marks, only where CGPA is not awarded) Reservation policy as prescribed by Government of India/MHRD from time to time shall be applicable.
- Application form must be filled online on the link given on the MNIT web site and hard copy as printout of completed form is to be sent along with the Demand Draft of Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 500/- for SC/ST/PH category) in favour of the Registrar, MNIT, Jaipur payable at Jaipur.
- The duly completed application should be sent to the following address:
Head of the Department Department of Management Studies
Malaviya National Institute of Technology
J.L.N. Marg, Jaipur (Raj.) -302017
Phone: 0141- 2713345 (O)
Documents to be attached:
- Attested photo state copies of the following certificates have to be enclosed along with the Application Form-
- High School/Secondary School certificate in support of age/date of birth. No other certificate is acceptable in support of the age/date of birth.
- Provisional/Final Degree certificate/Migration Certificate in original must be attached.
- The Marks Sheet/Grade Card of Qualifying Examination including Diploma if applicable. Character Certificate from the Director/Dean of Students Affairs of the Institute from where the candidate has graduated
Last date for application submission is 17th March, 2014.
Click here to apply and to find more details