Mizoram University, Aizawl, invites applications for Mizoram University Engineering Entrance Examination (MZUEEE) 2014 for admission to Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) programme, commencing in 2014.
The B.Tech progarmme are offered in:
- Electronics and Communication.
- Information Technology
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 examination with 50% (45% for SC/ST) of marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects, from any of the recognised board of examinations.
- Only those candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 01st October 1989 are eligible.
Syllabus: As per the JEE Main 2014.
How to apply:
- The application forms are available in the office of the Controller of Examination, Mizoram University on payment of Rs 700/- (Rs 350/- for SC/ST candidates) in cash or through DD.
- The DD should be drawn in favor of "Controller of Examination, Mizoram University".
- Application forms can be obtained through post by remitting Rs 50/- extra as postal charges from Controller of Examination.
- Application form can also be downloaded from the official website of Mizoram University.
Last date for the submission of the application form is 30th April 2014.
Dept. of Electrical Engineering,
Tanhril, Aizawl-796004, Mizoram.
Phone :- 9206122464.