Missouri State University (MSU), long-established university of mid-west US, has invited applications for Master of Science in Project Management (MPM).The Master of Science in Project Management degree caters accordant graduate education to project management professionals from all disciplines.
About the programme:
The Master of Science in Project Management is an integrative and applied program to educate project management professionals in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics. The program equips individuals with the various soft and hard skills, to manage projects and keep them within their budget and on schedule, while meeting specifications and achieving customer satisfaction.
- The program is intended for students who hold a bachelor's degree in Technology, Business Administration, Liberal Arts, Applied and Natural Sciences, or Engineering.
- It also caters to the students who are in, or aspiring to be in project management related positions.
Scope of MPM programme:
- Masters in Project management cater general education revolving around business organizations.
Col Stephen Robinette, Associate Vice President, International Programs at Missouri State University while explaining about the program said, "The Master of Science in Project Management (MPM) at MSU is a fully authorized program by the Project Management Institute(PMI) and has global accreditation. The program is also accredited by AACSB -The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. MPM program is designed to provide professionals with knowledge, skills and abilities to lead and manage effectively."
"To meet challenges of global competition, the MPM program at MSU uses a combination of on-campus and distance learning resources. This unique method helps students gain knowledge and prepares them to overcome business challenges prevalent and changing constantly due to the fast developing economic scenario in the world," added ColRobinette.
Who can apply?
Students with a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university can apply. Besides, a GPA of at least 3.00, score of at least 500 on the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) or a comparable percentage rank score (300 or above) on the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) is required.
How the course would benefit Indian students?
- Indian students will get a global overview of the Project Management.
- It is designed to benefit their understanding of what it takes to be a successful Project Management professional of tomorrow.
- The live projects enable students to deal with various challenges and problems that may arise in the course of managing an enterprise in developing or developed markets.
- MPM at MSU gives immense opportunities to make good contacts and good friends overseas that can be of help for Indian students to get a job in foreign land.
- Indian students would get invaluable exposure to new cultures at MSU as it has over 1,800 students from over 85 countries which render ample opportunities for cultural exchange and developing networks.
Date of commencement of the programme:
- The session of the program will start in Mid-August 2017.
Duration of the programme:
- 18 Months to 2 Years
- Tuition fees for the complete course is approximately US$18500.00
About Missouri State University:
Missouri State University, Missouri, USA established in the year 1905, MSU is the second-largest university in Missouri with over 23,000 students currently studying out of which 1,800 are international students representing over 85 countries worldwide. The Princeton University reviewed it as 'The Best in the Midwest distinction'. MSU has a world-class faculty with over 90% faculty holding a terminal degree in their field of study. The university comprises of a school of agriculture, a graduate college and six academic colleges namely, College of Arts & Letters, College of Business, College of Health & Human Services, College of Humanities & Public Affair, College of Natural & Applied Sciences and College of Education. For more details, log on to: http://international.missouristate.edu/india