Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU), Kottayam has invited applications for admission into Master of Technology (M.Tech) programme offered in Computer Science & Technology for the academic session 2015-16.
- Candidates must have passed the B.Tech degree in Computer Science and Engineering/ Technology or Information Technology or equivalent degree from an institution approved by MGU and the All India Council for Technical Education
- Candidates should have secured minimum 55% marks in aggregate in the Engineering Degree examination. While candidates belonging to SC/ST category should have 45% in the Engineering/ Technology degree course
- Candidates who have appeared for final year examinations shall produce mark lists of the qualifying examination before finalising the rank list
How to Apply
- Candidates can download the application form here
- The registration fee Rs 600 has to be remitted through challan at any branch of SBT/University Cash Counter/Friends Janasevana Kendram. Candidates belonging to SC/ST have to pay 50% of the registration fee.
- Application form along with relevant documents must be sent to the Professor & Head, School of Computer Sciences, Mahatma Gandhi University, P.D. Hills PO, Kottayam-686560
- Selection of candidates will be based on the GATE score. The marks obtained in the entrance test and qualifying examination will be taken into account in the ratio 50:50 for preparing the rank list.
- Last date to submit the application form: July 20, 2015
For more information on college and courses, click here