Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU), Kottayam has invited applications for admission to 3 years Bachelor of Law (LL.B) and 5 years integrated Bachelor of Business Administration Bachelor of Law (BBA+LL.B) honors programmes of School of Indian Legal Thought.
Applications are invited for the academic year 2015-16.
- Candidates should have B.A/B.Sc/B.Com or any other bachelor's degree from Mahatma Gandhi University or from any other university recognised by Mahatma Gandhi University
- Candidates should have a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate
BBA.LL.B (Hons.) Programme:
- Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary or +2 examination recognised by Mahatma Gandhi University or any other equivalent examination
- Candidates should have minimum of 50% marks in aggregate
How to Apply
- Interested candidate can visit the official website to apply online.
- Candidates should remit the registration fee of Rs. 500 at the University cash counter/Friends Jana- Sevanakendram.
- Registration fee can also be paid through D.D, drawn in favour of the Finance Officer, Mahatma Gandhi University, payable at SBT M.G. University Campus Branch (Code No. 669), P.D. Hills P.O., Kottayam.
- Duly filled up applications along with registration fee (DD/Pay-in-slip) and a self addressed stamped (Rs. 5) envelope should be sent to the Director, School of Indian Legal Thought, Mahatma Gandhi University, Suryakalady Hills, Nattasserry, S.H. Mount P.O., Kottayam - 686 006, Kerala.
- For more information on application procedure visit the university's website
- Students will be selected based on the marks secured in the entrance test
- The entrance test for both the programmes shall be of 2 hours duration and carries 100 marks
- The test is intended to assess the general knowledge, logical reasoning, language skills etc of the candidates
- Last date for submission of online application form: June 12, 2015