The Mahatma Gandhi Mission Institute of Health Sciences (MGMIHS), Navi Mumbai, invites applications for MGM CET 2014 for admission to Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) course, for the academic year 2014-15, at its constituent colleges at Navi Mumbai and Aurangabad.
MGM CET 2014 exam pattern:
MGM-CET 2014 paper will be of 3 hours duration, containing 200 multiple choice questions (MCQs), out of which 50 each will pertain to Chemistry & Physics and 100 to Biology. Each question will be of single best response objective type with four answer options. Each correct response shall be awarded one mark. There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers. Candidate should completely darken one and the only one best response (oval) on the OMR answer sheet. All questions are compulsory.
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Candidates must be born on or before December 31, 1997.
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 examination in science discipline from any of the recognised board of examinations.
Candidates will be selected based on merit and entrance test conducted by the university.
How to apply:
- Candidates have to apply online.
- The application fee cum examination fee for MGM CET 2014 is Rs 4,500/-.
- The prospectus and application forms for entrance examination are available in the admission office of the MGM Institute of Health Sciences, Kamothe, Navi Mumbai.
- The application form can also be downloaded from the official website of MGM Institute of Health Sciences.
- Last date for the submission of application form is April 20, 2014.
- Last date for the submission of application form with late fee is April 30, 2014
- MGM CET 2014 test will be held on May 17, 2014.
MGM Institute of Health Sciences,
Sector - 18, Kamothe,
Navi Mumbai - 410209.
Tel: 022 - 27432471.