"LEARN WHILE YOU EARN" - If you think that working and studying at the same time is a tough task, think again.
For all budding corporate professionals who want to accelerate their career graph instantly, MET Institute of Management offers a three year part-time Masters Degree in Management.
The part-time Master's degree programmes enable executives to pursue advanced studies in their chosen area of specialisation viz. Human Resource Development, Finance, Marketing and Information - with a view to enhance career prospects.
Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised university with a minimum of 2 years work experience at supervisory / executive level, after graduation (The 2 year period is calculated from the date of final examination at the degree level).
1. The applicant must submit the prescribed application form along with necessary certificates on or before the due date.
2. The applicant must appear for the selection programme on the date of entrance exam.
3. The selection will be done on the basis of:
a. Scholastic record
b. The level and nature of practical experience and
c. Performance in the selection programme conducted by the Institute.
4. The selection programme will consist of a Written Test (WT), Group Discussion (GD), Personal Interview (PI). The WT, GD and PI will be conducted on the same day.
5. The list of selected candidates will be declared on MET website.
How to apply:
- Obtain application form and prospectus is available at MET for Rs. 1000/- in cash or DD payable at Mumbai drawn in favour of 'MET's Institute of Management'.
- Fill the application form and submit the same with necessary documents (mentioned in the prospectus).
- Last date for the submission of application form is 07th March 2014.
- Entrance exam would be held on 09th March 2014.
Mumbai Educational Trust,
Bhujbal Knowledge Centre,
Bandra Reclamation, Bandra (West),
Mumbai - 400 050, Maharashtra, India
Tel: +91 - 2226440446.