ESI Corporation under the administrative control of Ministry of Labour & Employment, Govt. of India has invited applications from 'Wards of Insured persons' under ESI Scheme who have qualified in 'All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Test (AIPMT) 2014, for admission to MBBS course in the following ESIC Medical Colleges under "ESIC Management Quota" for academic session 2014-15.
The colleges are:
- ESI Medical College, Joka, Kolkata
- ESI Medical College, Bangalore
- ESI Medical College, Gulbarga
- ESI Medical College, Chennai
Candidates seeking admission under 'ESIC Management Quota' will have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Minimum eligibility criteria for admission will be as per MCI regulations.
- Application must be accompanied by "Ward of Insured Person" Certificate, issued by concerned Regional Director/SRO I/C.
Fee structure: Rs 24,000/-.
How to apply:
Application forms can be obtained from the ESI Hqrs, office.
The filled application form should reach to
"Panchdeep Bhawan", ESI Corporation HQ Office,
C.I.G. Marg, New Delhi - 110002.
- Last date for submission of application form is September 1, 2014.
- Display of selected candidates on on September 03, 2014.
- Counselling would be held on September 10 and 11, 2014.
To know more, click here.