MAT PBT Registration 2022: All India Management Association (AIMA) will going to close the Management Aptitude Test (MAT) 2022 application window form tomorrow, December 5, 2022. The authorities have started the MAT 2022 registration in online mode. Candidates who are interested can apply by visiting the official website of the MAT PBT at mat.aima.in.
Candidates should note that before filling out the application form, they should check the MAT eligibility criteria. Candidates are required to pay the MAT 2022 registration fee. Apart from paying the MAT 2022 application fees, candidates are required to upload all the necessary documents, such as a photograph and signature.
MAT PBT 2022 Registration: Schedule
- Deadline to fill the MAT 2022 registration form - December 5, 2022
- Start date to download MAT PBT mode admit card - December 6, 2022
- Exam date of MAT PBT - December 11, 2022
Eligibility Criteria For MAT PBT 2022
- Candidates should complete their graduation degree from any recognized university.
- Students who are in their final year of graduation are eligible to apply for MAT PBT 2022
- There is no age bar to apply for MAT PBT 2022.
Documents Needed for MAT 2022
- ID proof
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Pan Card
- Voter ID Card
- A valid email address and phone number
- Scanned passport sized photograph
- Scanned copy of the signature
- 10th, 12th graduation certificate
How to fill MAT 2022 Application form
- Go to the official website of MAT PBT 2022
- Then, do the registration
- Now, fill up the MAT 2022 application form by filling in academic and personal details.
- Then, make your payment and click on the "submit" button.
After closing of MAT 2022 application form window for PBT mode, authorities will issue MAT PBT mode admit card in online mode on the official website. It is mandatory to carry a printed copy of MAT exam admit card to the examination centre for verification process