Manipal University, Manipal has invited Applications for admission to full time Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) programmes offered in Allied Health Sciences, Basic Science, Engineering, Information Science, Medicine, Pharmacy, Statistics, Management, Regenerative Medicine, Life Sciences, Library & Information Science, Communication, Atomic & Molecular Physics, European Studies and Natural Sciences in their respective schools or departments.
Admission are offered for the session 2015-16. The university is also offering scholarship for the mentioned courses.
Candidates who have passed masters degree with 60% aggregate marks in respective subjects can apply for the programmes
How to Apply?
- Candidates can apply online
Note: Please mention the college code along with the area of research in the box provided. If a candidate wants to apply for more than one college, separate application forms should be submitted
- Admissions of candidates will be based on marks obtained in the past academic records, publication and research experience.
- Short listed candidates have to appear for the interview/written test.
Scholarship amount per candidate:
- Six months probationary period: Rs 14,000 per month
- First year: Rs 16,000 per month
- Second year: Rs 17,000 per month
- Third year: Rs 18,000 per month
- Last date to submit the application: September 30, 2015.
- Programme starts on: January 01, 2016
For more information on college and courses, visit the official website