Manipal University (MU), Udupi has invited applications for admission in various undergraduate and post graduate programmes.
Admissions are offered in Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM), Bachelor of Arts (B.A), Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Bachelor of Audiology & Speech Language Pathology (BASLP), Bachelor of Commerce (BCom), Bachelor of Design, Master of Library and Information Science (MLIS), MLIS (Lateral), Master of Public Health(MPH), Master of Computer Application (MCA), Master of Arts (M.A), Master of Hospital Administration (MHA), Master of Social Work (MSW), Masters of Audiology & Speech Language Pathology (MASLP), Master of Philosophy (MPhil) and Master of Commerce (M.Com) programs in various specializations offered in its constituent colleges for the academic year 2016.
Click Here to know more about the various specializations/colleges.
- BBA/BHM/BA Programmes: Candidates should have completed10+2, A Level, IB, American 12th grade or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
- For further details on eligibility criteria, visit the official website
How to Apply?
- Candidates can visit the official website to apply online.
- Application fee of Rs 600/-and Entrance test fee of Rs 1,400/- for selected course has to be paid through credit card, debit card, net banking or demand draft.
Candidates will be selected based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination or on the basis of scores obtained in the All India Manipal University Online Entrance Test (MU-OET) 2016.
- MPhil ( Regenrative Medicine): Decemeber, 01, 2015
- BHM/BA/BBA/BCom Programs: March 21, 2016
- MPhil (Natural sciences): May 31, 2016
- MASLP Programme: May 15, 2016
- MHA/MSW Programme: May 31, 2016
- M.Com Programme: May 02, 2016
- MCA Programme: June 01, 2016
- BASLP Programme: June 10, 2016
- MLIS Program: June 25, 2016
- MPhil/MPH Programs: June 30, 2016
- MPhil (Nursing): July 01, 2016
- MLIS (lateral) Programme: July 15, 2016
- BASLP Program: July 21, 2016
For more details important dates, click here
For more information on college and courses, visit the university website