Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam, invites applications for admission of Master of Education (M.Ed) course, commencing in 2014.
Specialisations are offered in:
- Languages Education: English, Malayalam, Hindi, Arabic, Sanskrit.
- Mathematics Education
- Science Education
- Social Science Education
- Commerce Education
- Information Technology Education
The entrance test contains objective type questions for 40 marks, based on the syllabus of the general papers of the B.Ed degree programme of the University.
Candidates would be selected based on marks obtained in the qualifying examination weightage, entrance test score and interview.
- Candidates must have passed Bachelor's degree in Education with 55% of marks from any of the recognised universities.
- Copies of documents to prove qualification / age / caste and other relevant certificates should be attached along with the application. Original documents should be produced at the time of interview / admissions.
- Those who have qualified from universities other than Mahatma Gandhi University should produce eligibility / recognition certificate from this University and migration certificate / NOC from parent University at the time of admission.
How to apply:
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of Mahatma Gandhi University.
- Candidates should remit the registration fee at the University counter by paying cash.
- Rs 500/- for general candidates
- Rs 250/- for SC/ST candidates.
Last date for the submission of application form is 11th April 2014.