- Master of Science (M.Sc),
- Master of Arts (M.A),
- Master of Education (M.Ed),
- Master of Philosophy (M.Phil),
- Master of Business Administration (MBA),
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA),
- Integrated Bachelor of Technology, Master of Technology (B.Tech+M.Tech) in Film and Electronic Media Studies
- Integrated Bachelor of Business Administration, Master of Business Administration(BBA+MBA) in Tourism and Hotel Management programmes
For MCA programme:
- Candidates should have a bachelor's degree from any discipline with mathematics as compulsory subject in Class 12 or
- Candidates should have a graduation in computer science/computer applications/software/ IT.
For MBA programme:
- Candidates should have a bachelor's degree in any discipline.
- Candidates should have passed Class 12 or equivalent exam
- Candidates should have passed Class 12 or equivalent exam with mathematics, physics and chemistry as compulsory subject.
- Candidates will be selected based on the marks in the entrance test conducted by Madurai Kamaraj University.
- Short-listed canididates will be invited for group discussion and personal interview.
- Candidates will be selected based on the marks obtained in Class 12 or equivalent examination.
How to apply:
- Candidates have to download application form from the official website of the MKU university.
- Candidates have to send filled-in application forms along with important documents to
Madurai Kamaraj University,
- Last date for submission of application forms for PG programmes: April 15, 2016
- Last date for submission of application forms for integrated programmes: June 27, 2016