University of Madras, Chennai has invited application for admission to Master of Law (M.L) in the Department of Legal Studies.
Admissions are offered for the academic year 2015-16.
Candidate who has passed 3 year B.L/ L.L.B or 5 years BL/ L.L.B. from any recognised university under regular pattern of study i.e.(10+2+3+3) or (11+1+3+3) or (10+2+5) are eligible to apply
How to Apply?
- Candidates can download the application form (Find the form at the end of the article)
- Candidates can obtain the application by post and in person
- In Person: Applications can be obtained at the "Application Sales Counter" at the Chepauk Campus of the University on payment of cash Rs 200 (Rs 100 for SC/ ST candidates on submission of attested photo copy of the community certificate)
- By Post: Those who want to obtain application by post have to send a requisition letter specifying the name of the programme along with a Demand Draft for Rs 250, drawn in favour of "The Registrar, University of Madras, Chennai -600 005"
For more details on How to Apply?, visit their official website
For information on selection procedure, visit the official website
- Last date for Issue/ submission of application: October 30, 2015
For more information on college and courses, visit university's website
Candidates can download the application form from here