University of Lucknow (LU), Lucknow has invited applications for admission to Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) programme. Admissions are offered in the faculty of Arts, Commerce, Science, Education and Fine Arts for the session 2015.
- Candidate should hold a post-graduate degree with minimum of 55% marks in Master's degree
- (For SC/ST and Physically Challenged/ Disabled candidates, qualifying marks shall be 50% at master's degree level in the subject concerned)
How to Apply ?
- Candidates can visit the official website to apply online
- For more information on application procedure, visit the website
- The procedure for admission to Ph.D programme in different departments/ institutes will be done according to the UGC guidelines 2009
- There would be two streams of applicants: Qualifying Entrance Test for Ph.D programme (QET) and those who are exempted from the QET
- Closing of registration form: September 24, 2015
- Last date of submission of application fee: September 22, 2015
- Last date of submission of complete application form: September 24, 2015
For more information on college and courses, visit the University's website