King George's Medical University, Lucknow has invited applications for admissions to 4-year B.Sc Nursing Programme.
Admissions are offered at following colleges for the academic session 2016:
- College of Nursing KGMU, Lucknow
- Vivekanand College of Nursing, Lucknow
- Sahara College of Nursing, Lucknow
- Samarpan College of Nursing, Chinhat, Lucknow
- G.S.R.M. College of Nursing, Sarojini Nagar, Lucknow and
- BCM College of Nursing, Khairabad, Sitapur
Note: Only female candidates are allowed to take admission in the Vivekanand College of Nursing and Sahara College of Nursing, and BCM College of Nursing Khairabad, Sitapur.
- Candidate should have completed 10+2 with minimum of 45% marks in Science stream (Physics/Chemistry/Biology or Biotechnology /English) from any recognised board
- Candidates, who are holding an equivalent qualification from State Open School, recognised by State Government and National Institute of Open School (NIOS), recognised by central government can also apply
How to Apply?
- Visit the official website to apply online
- Online: An application fee of Rs. 2000/- should be paid by General & OBC candidates while Rs. 1200/- has to be paid by candidates belonging to SC/ST candidates. Application fee can be paid through Allahabad Bank or HDFC Bank. Candidates can use Credit / Debit Card (Master/Visa Only) to pay online
- Offline: Applicants can pay prescribed fee at Allahabad Bank / HDFC Bank
Candidates will be offered admissions at King George's Medical University based on their marks secured in the entrance examination.
- Last date to submit application forms: June 20, 2016
- Date of entrance exam: June 31, 2016 onwards
- Last date to pay application fee online: June 20, 2016
- Last date to pay offline: June 17, 2016