University of Kerala, Thiruvananthapuram has invited applications for admission to full time and part time Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) programme.
Admissions are offered in various subjects for the academic year 2015.
- Candidates should have minimum of 55% marks at Post Graduation examination
- Candidates belonging to SC and ST, who hold Post Graduation degree in Science and Applied Science faculties with minimum of 45% marks OR Post Graduation degree in other faculties with 40% marks are eligible to apply for the test
- Candidates who have appeared for Post Graduation degree examination and waiting for result are eligible to apply
How to Apply?
- Candidates can visit the official website to apply online
- Candidates have to pay the application form fee s 20/- and Rs.1000 for the test
- Candidates belonging to scheduled castes and scheduled tribes have to pay Rs 500/- for the test (Rs 10/- for one DD as service charge in case of DD)
- Selection of candidates will be based on their performance in the entrance test conducted by the university
- Candidates who have already qualified in the National Eligibility Test for Junior Research Fellowship or Lectureship of the UGC/CSIR or ICAR/GATE or ICMR JRF test OR
- Candidates who are selected for fellowship by the Kerala State Council for Science, Technology & Environment or the state level eligibility test conducted by the Kerala Government or who hold M.Phil degree by research and thesis in addition to a master's degree or its equivalent with not less than 55% marks are exempted from eligibility test
- Candidates with DST-INSPIRE fellowship are exempted from Ph.D entrance test
- Candidates who have qualified (GPAT) are exempted from Ph.D entrance test and are permitted to register for research leading to Ph.D degree in Pharmacy
- Last date to submit the application: August 31, 2015
For more information on college and courses, visit the university's website