KCG College of Technology invites applications for admissions to undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
For UG programmes- B.E/B.Tech
- Candidates belonging to Other communities/Backward communities/most backward communities should have a minimum of 50%/45%/40% marks respectively. While for SC/ST candidates a mere pass percentage is eligible.
For PG programmes (M.E.)
- Candidates should have a pass percentage in the relevant subject.
For further details on eligibility criteria, click here.
How to apply:
- Applications are available online.
- Application forms are to be sent to the Admission Office KCG college or handed over in person.
- The following documents are mandatory to be sent along with application form:
- Photocopy of marks sheet of qualifying examination
- Registration fee of Rs. 500, to be be paid in cash or DD at the Admission Office in favour of KCG College of Technology.
Note: Applications, which are incomplete or not accompanied by the prescribed documents and registration fee are liable for rejection.
- Candidates shall be selected on merit. Interview will be conducted if necessary.
- The final selection will be based on candidates marks obtained in the qualifying examination, performance in the aptitude test, group discussion and interview.
For further information, visit KCG College of Technology