- Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination in the 1st attempt with 55% marks as aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- For food processing and engineering branch, candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination in the 1st attempt with 55% marks as aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Zoology/ Botany/ Computer Science (If the candidate has not studied Mathematics in +2 or equivalent).
- Selection of candidates will be based on KEE 2014 scores.
- The paper will comprise of 5 major sections on:
*Maths (45 Questions)
*Physics (15 Questions)
*Chemistry (15 Questions)
*Christian Values (10 Questions) - for Christian candidates
*Ethics (10 Questions) - for Non Christian candidates
*General Aptitude (15 Questions)
- All questions will be of objective type.
- The duration of the exam will be 2.5 hours
- Online application fee with pin mailer: Rs 800/-
- Online application fee with Demand Draft : Rs 700/-
- Application forms can be availed by the candidates either in person or by courier.
- Demand draft must be drawn in favour of The Registrar, Karunya University, payable at Coimbatore.
- Last date for receiving duly filled application forms: 14th April, 2014
- Date of the exam: 26th April, 2014
- Expected date of result: 6th May, 2014
- Counselling will commence from: 14th May and will end on 16th May, 2014
For further information and to apply click here