Karnataka PGCET 2022: The Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) has extended the last date to raise objections against the Karnataka PGCET 2022 answer key. Candidates will be able to raise objections against the Karnataka PGCET answer key until December 10, 2022.The authorities have once again released the Karnataka PGCET provisional answer key for MBA, MCA, ,MTech on the official website at kear.kar.nic.in.
The State Examination Authority has released the Karnataka PGCET 2022 provisional answer key on December 1, 2022, and announced the last date to challenge the answer key as December 6, 2022. Today, KEA updated on the official website that the extension date to raise objections against the answer key is December 10, 2022. "PGCET 2022 Provisional Key Answer Objections are opened until 10/12/2022 before 05.00 PM; send the objections through email at firstname.lastname@example.org," the KEA official website read
Karnataka PGCET 2022 was held on November 19, 2022, for MTech, ME, and MArch, and on November 20, 2022, for MBA/MCA. The PGCET answer key can be downloaded by logging in using the CET number and date of birth.
Steps to raise objections against the Karnataka PGCET 2022 Answer Key
- Go to the official website of the Karnataka PGCET at kear.kar.nic.in
- On the homepage, under the Admission tab, click PGCET 2022.
- Fill in the application number, date of birth and click "Submit."
- Download the PGCET answer key for the program.
- Verify the answer key for the response sheet.
- Send objections on any key you are not satisfied with, along with proper supporting documents.
- Only a valid objection along with supporting documents will be taken into consideration.