Departments of Teacher Education, Kannur University, Kannur, invites applications for admission to Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) at Kasargod, Dharmasala & Mananthavady for the academic year 2014-15.
- The Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) course of Kannur University has been designed to extend the benefit of the Teacher Training to:
- Highly qualified candidates who pass out of the Universities every year.
- Qualified regular teachers in service of Government/Aided Schools of the Kerala State who have practical difficulty in getting admission to regular colleges of the Teacher Education.
Strength of Students: 100 students each at Kannur, Kasaragod and Mananthavady Campuses.
As per Kannur University prospectus for B.Ed admission 2014-15.
Rs 500/- for general candidates.
Rs 150/- for SC/ST candidates.
How to apply:
- Application form can be downloaded from the official website of Kannur University.
- Filled in application should be submitted to the Course Director, Departments of Teacher Education, Kasargod, Dharmasala and Mananthavady along with the chalan receipt/DD in original.
- Those who wish to apply for more than one department may submit their application along with the photocopy of the challan/dd.
Last date for submission of application form is July 31, 2014.
Department of Teacher Education,
Kannur University Campus (P.O),
Dharmasala, Kannur - 670567.
Tel: 0497 - 2784715.