Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), Delhi, invites applications for its various programmes. The candidates will be selected through the Entrance Examination which will be conducted by JNU. This exam will be conducted in 51 cities across the country. Eligible candidate can apply online by logging on the official website of the University.
Department offering the programme:
- School of International studies
- School of Language, Literature and Culture Studies
- School of Social sciences
- School of Biotechnology
- Centre for Sanskrit Studies
- Centre for Molecular Studies
For eligibility, candidates should refer to the detailed notification which is uploaded on the official website of the University.
How to apply:
A candidate can apply either "Online" or "Offline".
Candidates can apply online on payment of prescribed fee if they have access to a computer, a printer and internet by logging on to JNU website www.jnu.ac.in. The sites have been designed in a ‘user friendly' way to help candidates for applying Online in a step-by-step.
Offline Application :
Set of application form and prospectus can be obtained through Post by sending crossed Bank Draft for Rs.300/- (Rs. Three Hundred only) drawn in favour of Jawaharlal Nehru University payble at New Delhi alongwith a self addressed (unstamped) envelope of the minimum size of 30 cms x 25 cms. clearly indicating the programme of study for which the application form is required on the self-addressed envelope to the Section Officer (Admissions), Room No.28, Administrative Block, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi 110067.
Candidates seeking a set of Application Form and Prospectus from Nepal are required to send a Demand Draft of Rs.400/- or equivalent in US Dollars. Money Orders and Cheques are not accepted.
- Start of online application Process- 7th February, 2014
- Closing of online application Process- 26th March, 2014
- Start of issue of offline application forms(by Post) 7th February, 2014
- Last date for issue of offline application forms (by Post) 11th March, 2014
- Last date of submission of completed application form to reach JNU
i) Offline application form- 28th March, 2014
ii) Printed copy of the online application form- 2nd April, 2014
For more details click here.