JNU First Merit List 2022: The Jawaharlal Nehru University has issued the First Merit List on the official website of JNU- jnuee.jnu.ac.in. Students can now check the JNU merit list for Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree courses.
The JNU result 2022 for UG, and integrated PG programmes has been released by authorities in online mode only. Candidates who have appeared in the CUET examination 2022 can check the JNU merit list 2022 at jnuee.jnu.ac.in.
Details Mentioned in JNU Merit List 2022
The JNU merit list 2022 mentions the following important details of candidates such as:
- Name of the Candidate
- Gender of the Candidate
- Father's and Mother's name
- Date of birth
- Roll number
- Programme applied for
- Marks scored by candidates (in each section of the entrance examination)
Steps to check JNU First Merit List 2022
Candidates are advised to follow the below-given steps to check the JNU First Merit List 2022.
1. Go to the official website of JNU- jnuee.jnu.ac.in.
2. Now, click on the "Result of Merit List 1" tab, on the homepage.
3. In the new login window, enter the required details such as application number and password.
4. Click on the 'Login' button.
5. JNU First merit list 2022 will be displayed on the screen.
6. Check and download the merit list for further need.
JNU Merit Lists 2022
The JNU first merit list 2022 is the minimum cut-off that an applicant must clear to be eligible for JNU admissions to various undergraduate programmes offered at the campus. The Jawaharlal Nehru University will issue multiple JNU merit list 2022 depending on the number of vacant seats available.
Documents Required for JNU Counselling 2022
Candidates need to carry the following original documents at the time of JNU admission 2022:
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet
- Enrolment form
- Migration certificate
- Anti-ragging affidavits
- Central library application form
- Five copies of recent passport size photographs
- Character certificate from last attended institution
For more latest updates, get connected with us on telegram, click here.