The admissions for various courses in the Jawaharlal Nehru University is about to begin soon. In its notification dates 10 September 2017, JNU had announced JNUEE 2018-19.
When is JNUEE 2018?
The central university will hold Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Examination (JNUEE) for different programmes to JNU admissions between December 27 and December 30, 2017.
What are the programs offered by JNU for which JNUEE is applicable?
JNUEE 2018 will be conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru University for admissions to a number of programmes including undergraduate (BA Hons in Foreign Languages) and postgraduate (MA, M.Sc, MCA, MTech, MPH, MPhil, Ph.D).
How to apply for JNUEE 2018?
In order to apply for JNUEE 2018, follow the steps given here:
- Log on to the official website https://www.jnu.ac.in/node
- Under the Admissions section on the homepage, click the link that reads, 'Jawaharlal Nehru University and Combined Entrance Examination for Biotechnology Admission Announcement : 2018-19'
- The registration form will open from September 15
- Fill in the necessary details
- Make the fees payment
- Click to submit
- Complete the registration process
Dates to remember
- JNUEE registration begins from September 15
- Last date to apply for JNUEE is October 13
- JNUEE will be held from 27 December to 30 December
According to the official website, Jawaharlal Nehru University has collaborated with universities across the world in research projects, conferences, and publications. It has many active MoUs with international and national universities and exchanges faculty and students with them regularly. We also host the Indian segment of some international degree programmes.
Three Science Schools - School of Physical Sciences, School of Life Sciences and School of Environmental Sciences - have also received UGC's recognition as Centres for Excellence. The Centre for English Studies, School of Language, Literature & Culture Studies, has also been identified for Departmental Research Support under the Special Assistance Programme of the UGC. JNU itself has been given the status of the 'University of Excellence' by the UGC.