JNU Admission 2022: The Jawaharlal Nehru University will release the second merit list for undergraduate integrated postgraduate courses today, October 26, 2022. Candidates who have appeared for the examination and cleared it can block their seats from October 26 to 28 against the JNU second merit list 2022.
The second merit list of Jawaharlal Nehru University will include important details such as the candidate's name, gender,date of birth, category, roll number, programme applied for and normalized marks in the CUET examination.
The university is offering admissions to 342 undergraduate seats. Admissions to Jawaharlal Nehru University are being given through CUET UG. Previously, JNU offered admission to UG and PG courses through JNUEE.
JNU Admission 2022: Steps to check the JNU 2022 second merit list
- Visit the official website of JNU: jnuee.jnu.ac.in.
- On the homepage, click on the "Result of list 2."
- Then, a login window will appear on your screen.
- Now, enter the CUET application number and passwords.
- After that, click on the "Login" button.
- The second merit list of JNU will appear on your screen
- Check the list and download it for future use.
Candidates should note that the university will release the third and supernumerary lists on October 30, 2022. Candidates who will be selected in the third merit list will be able to block their seats till October 31. The physical verification of admission or registration of selected candidates will be conducted at the university from November 1 to November 4, 2022.