Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad, invites applications for admission to MBA programme with Central Michigan University (CMU), for the academic year 2014-15.
Collaboration MBA with Central Michigan University (CMU) (MBA degree will be awarded by CMU) (XIII batch): 2 years (one year of study at SMS, JNTUH and the second year of study at CMU).
The entrance test consists of three separate sections:
- Quantitative Section
- Verbal Section
- Integrated Reasoning Section
Candidates should have passed 4 year graduation such as B.E / B.Tech / B.Pharm / B.Sc (Agri) / BDS, M.A / M.Com / M.Sc postgraduates with 55% of marks from any of the universities.
Admission is based on their performance in the written test.
- The course fee for first two semesters in JNTUH is Rs. 1,00,000/- (i.e. Rs. 50,000/- per semester). Other fee payable at the time of admission by bank challan (at State Bank of Hyderabad, JNTUH Extension, Kukatpally); Library & Caution deposit amount Rs 1,000/- and Development fee Rs 3,000/- for one year.
- The MBA course at Central Michigan University, USA for the remaining part of the programme is chargeable at a fee of $ 15,320 approximately at the prevailing rate of fee structure (@$766 per credit hour for 20 credit Hours).
How to apply:
- Application form can be downloaded from the website of JNTU Hyderabad.
- The filled in application along with all necessary documents and a crossed demand draft for Rs 1,000/- drawn in favour of the Registrar, JNT University Hyderabad, payable at Hyderabad, on any nationalized bank should reach the Director, Admissions, JNTUH, Kukatpally, Hyderabad - 500085.
- Last date for the submission of the application is on November 05, 2014.
- Last date for the submission of the application with late fee of Rs 1,000/- is on November 10, 2015.
- Entrance test will be held on November 15, 2014.
The Director, Admissions,