Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER), Puducherry invites applications for admission to Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) course, commencing in 2014.
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) candidates can also apply.
- He / She has completed 17 years of age at the time of admissions or will complete the age on or before 31st December 2014.
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 examination in science stream from any of the recognised board examinations.
Candidates will be selected based on ALL India level entrance examination conducted by the institute.
Fee structure for MBBS course:
- Admission Fee: Rs 4,000/-. (One Time)
- Academic Fee: Rs 1,400/- (P.A).
- JIPMER students association: Rs 1,500/- (P.A).
- Learning Resource Fee: Rs 2,000/- (P.A).
- General / OBC candidates: Rs 1,000/-.
- SC/ST candidates: Rs 800/-.
How to apply:
Candidates have to register online in the official website of JIPMER.
- Last date for online registration is 02nd May 2014.
- Entrance exam would be held on 08th June 2014.
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research,
Dhanvantri Nagar, Gorimedu, Puducherry - 605006.
Tel: 0413 - 2272380.