School of Biotechnology, University of Jammu, Jammu & Kashmir invites applications for admission to Master of Science (M.Sc) in Bio-Technology course, commencing in 2014.
Admission to this course would be made on the basis of Combined Entrance Examination for Biotechnology (CEEB), to be conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru University.
Candidates must have passed Bachelor's degree in Bio-Technology with 55% of marks from any of the recognised universities.
How to apply:
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of University of Jammu.
- The application form can also be obtained form the JNU be sending DD of Rs 260/- drawn in favor of "Jawaharlal Nehru University", which should be payable at New Delhi.
- The filled application form should reach the Section Officer (Admission), Room No 28, Administration Block, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi - 110067, along with self-addressed envelope of size 30X25 cms. The candidates have to mention on the top of the envelope the programme of study for which the form is required.
- Last date for the submission of application form is 28th March 2014.
- CEEB 2014 test will be conducted on 19th May 2014.
University of Jammu,
Jammu ( Tawi ),
Jammu & Kashmir.