The Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (BOPEE) is offering admission to Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) for the year 2014.
Board invites online applications from permanent residents of J&K State who are eligible and desirous of appearing in the Entrance Test for admission to B.Ed. Course (Kashmir) for the academic year 2014-15 in the Government College of Education, M.A. Road, Srinagar.
The selection of candidates will be governed by the rules and guidelines as contained in the Electronic Information Brochure available on the official website of the J&K Board of Professional Entrance Examinations-2014.
- Candidates must be a resident of Jammu and Kashmir.
- Candidates must have passed B.A / B.Sc / B.Com / BCA / BBA from any of the recognised universities.
- Candidates applying under Open Merit Category must have obtained not less than 45% of marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination and candidates applying under Reserved Categories must have secured 40% of marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination.
How to apply:
- The application form can be submitted online through BOPEE website.
- The application fee of Rs 1,300 should be submitted in the form of DD drawn in favor of FA/CAO BOPEE, should be payable at Srinagar / Jammu.
Last date for submission of application form is 10th February 2014.
Last date for submission of application form with late fee of Rs 1,000/- is on 12th February 2014.
Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Examinations,
4th Floor, South Block, Bahu Plaza, Jammu - 180012.